Who has the cheapest car insurance in Florida? Many of us wonder the same thing. Keep reading below to find out which companies can provide you with the coverage you want.
Cheapest Car Insurance Florida
If you are looking for coverage you can afford, it just makes sense to want to start right at the very top. To that end, we have a few companies that are worth a look. (These rates are calculated for drivers that have good credit and a clean driving history via Floridainsurancequotes.net).
- Progressive ($155): At around $155, Progressive is often the cheapest solution for those who are looking for car coverage in this state. Just keep in mind that all of these figures are an average estimation. Progressive has a good reputation for both affordability and customer service.
- Geico($175): Many people prefer the reputation of this company, which is one of the best to be found anywhere in the state.
- State Farm ($159): One of the biggest things with State Farm is the sheer size and options with this company. They are one of the most reliable examples of a company in Florida that you could hope to find.
- Allstate ($165): This is a little more expensive than some of the other averages you will come across. Nonetheless, this is another company with a considerable reputation.
What else can I do to receive the cheapest coverage?
There are a few things you can do in order to lower rates in FL. Always check if you are eligible for these discounts when shopping for a new policy.
- First, see if you can take a safe driver course. You can find these classes at the DMV.
- Next, let your insurer know you are married or finished with college. You will get lower rates for being married or for having a college degree so let them know!
- Try to improve your credit score. It will definitely improve your rates.
Be aware that there are also minimums when it comes coverage in FL. These are the protection levels that you will need to maintain to legally drive a vehicle in the state. Many prefer to go for more than the bare minimum when shopping for insurance according to https://floridainsurancequotes.net/florida-auto-insurance/.
This is due to the fact that minimum insurance will rarely be enough, in the event of a serious accident. If others are involved in the accident, then you could be looking at an even more complicated situation. No one wants to be stuck with just the bare minimum, if not less than that.
At the same time, you also don’t want to find yourself stuck with a less-than-stellar company. As you can imagine, there are tons and tons of options out there, if you are looking for an experienced, reputable, and reliable coverage. Let’s get your options down to the very best. From there, it will be easy to head online for some insurance quotes.